…but Refinery 29 and PinkGrasshopper helps you avoid this!
The printed pajama pants, often found at H&M, are a pair of pants that can easily be seen as a fashion disaster because of its laid-back, extraordinarily casual and potentially cheesy look, much like a pair of pajamas. Here are a few tips to spice up the look to encourage more of a dressed-up, outdoorsy look!
1. Wear as high-waist pant, showing a little skin, with ballet flats instead of sneakers (keds or hush puppies). BE sure to wear a belt to encourage a more fitted look (less slouchy) around the waist.
2. Dress up with luxurious, thick fabrics that are soft in pattern
3. Dress-up with accessories
4. Simply Proper: button-up top and sandals
5. A blazer is a girls best friend
If you want more details or have inquires please submit via the “submit” tab in our navigation bar and/or visit Refinery 29 !